Are you looking for specific features in a Canyon Springs home in Boynton Beach?
Customize your Canyon Springs MLS ® listings search to narrow your results to homes that fit with your specific needs.
Choosing Canyon Springs Homes
- 8,500 square foot clubhouse featuring fitness center, aerobics studio, children's activity center, elegantly furnished social hall, locker rooms and expansive covered patio
- Resort-style pool and separate spa
- Children's wading pool and aqualot with water toys and spray stations
- Party pavilion with restroom facilities, picnic tables and open play area
- Two Har-Tru tennis courts with shade pavillion
- Basketball court
- Over 33 acres of lakes
- Miles of landscaped walkways connecting internal private roads to adjacent civic, park and school sites
- Canyon Town Center, offering avenue-style shopping and amenities such as a one acre town green, numerous sidewalk cafes and a mix of upscale national and local retailers, as well as office and residential buildings.
Enjoy a country club lifestyle without the country club fees. The clubhouse offers fitness, aerobics, locker rooms, a resort-style pool and spa, children’s aqua lot and an indoor activity center. An opulent social hall and adjacent party pavilion are available for residents to use for private functions. Also enjoy lighted tennis courts, basketball and an oversized, shaded children’s tot lot. Canyon Springs residents will enjoy the convenience of Canyon Town Center featuring a 54,000 square foot Publix grocery store, boutiques, restaurants, banking, post office, medical offices and an amphitheater. The Canyon Town Center amphitheater hosts an array of community events, art shows and concerts. The “A-rated” Sunset Palms Elementary School is also located adjacent to the Canyon communities.
Want to learn more about Canyon Springs homes?
Contact the new home experts at Lang Realty for help buying or selling Canyon Springs homes in Boynton Beach. For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or use the contact form below.