3 Decades of South Florida real estate expertise and knowledge
Lang Realty is one of South Florida’s premiere independent residential real estate companies. Specializing in Boca Raton, Delray Beach, Palm Beach Gardens, and Palm Beach County, with twelve (12) offices located in the heart of Palm Beach & St. Lucie Counties' country club communities and luxury residential neighborhoods. Lang Realty’s 400+ full-time professional real estate sales associates provide personal, individualized service to clients buying or selling properties throughout Palm Beach County, Broward County and St. Lucie County.
Over 30 Years of Lang Realty
Since 1989, Lang Realty has been Palm Beach County’s #1 Broker in golfing communities, waterfront properties, luxury estate homes and family neighborhoods. During the last 2 decades the Company made several exciting changes.
- In December 1995, the Company changed its name from Lang Properties to Lang Realty to clarify the Company’s role in the community.
- In 1996, Lang Realty acquired its Central Boca office location at the corner of Clint Moore and Jog Roads. Situated in the heart of Boca’s finest communities, this prime location provides greater visibility for clients and increased recognition in the real estate community.
- The Reserve Shopping Center in West Boca becomes home to Lang Realty’s 2nd location, conveniently located at the corner of Clint Moore Road and 441.
- Mirasol Walk in Palm Beach Gardens is the Company’s 3rd office and makes Lang Realty a regional company.
- Lang Realty acquires Carriage Trade Properties in April of 2006, expanding into the ultra-luxury real estate market.
- East Boca Raton's Sanctuary Shoppes office complex marks the Company’s 4th location. This addition positions us in the East, Central and West sections of Boca Raton for complete coverage of the city and Northern Palm Beach County.
- Boca West Country Club becomes home to Lang Realty’s 5th location.
- The Whitney in the heart of West Palm Beach’s City Place is the Company’s 6th location.
- In 2011, Lang acquired Villager Realty of Port St. Lucie, and expanded into St. Lucie and Martin Counties allowing the company to serve the Treasure Coast.
- The Esperante building on Lakeview Avenue in Downtown West Palm Beach becomes Lang Realty's 8th office location and the second in West Palm Beach.
- In late 2012, Lang Realty expands it's reach into Palm Beach County, opening it's 10th office location in Delray Beach. The office is conveniently located on busy Atlantic Avenue east of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- In 2013, Lang Realty becomes the on-site real estate company in Hunter's Run Golf & Country Club located in Boynton Beach, FL. This marks the eleventh office location, and the 4th opening in just 4 years.
- In the Summer of 2013, Lang Realty acquires Reback Realty's Manalapan location which further extends the Company's reach into the northern part of Palm Beach County. Manalapan is Lang Realty's 12th location, and the 8th new office in the past five years.
Today, Lang Realty concentrates on providing its 350+ agents with quality support including a dedicated administrative staff, innovative technology and professional marketing materials.
Watch this video to find out why our traditions in excellence
makes us Palm Beach County's #1 Real Estate company.
Want to learn more about Lang Realty or South Florida real estate?
Contact the expert REALTORS® at Lang Realty for help buying or selling Palm Beach, Broward, and St. Lucie County homes.
For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or contact us online.