PGA National Subdivisions
Are you looking for specific features in a PGA National home in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida?
Customize your Palm Beach Gardens, PGA National FL MLS ® listings search to narrow your results to homes that fit with your specific needs.
PGA National Golf Courses
Champions Course Hole #1
Fazio Course Hole #1
Palmer Course Hole #1
Choosing PGA National Real Estate In Palm Beach Gardens
PGA National is a community that offers its residents resort–style living. The development is comprised of 2,340–acre residential and recreational community, with over 800 acres dedicated to parks, lakes, golf course fairways and open green spaces. Homeowners in PGA National enjoy valet service, an expansive spa, a state–of–the–art fitness center which offers private trainers and yoga and spinning classes — but that barely scratches the surface. Residents at PGA National (and their guests) can also enjoy:
- Kayaking and paddle–boarding on the 26–acre lake;
- 19 Har–Tru tennis courts;
- 5 Championship Golf Courses;
- 39,000 square foot banquet space;
- 9,900 square foot PGA Grand Ballroom;
- 40,000 square foot luxury spa;
- 5 croquet courts;
- 7 restaurants and lounges scattered throughout, which offer formal and casual dining;
- Access to a 240–acre nature preserve lined with bicycling and jogging trails;
- An on–site Golf Pro Shop;
- Practice range and putting greens;
- And many more amenities.
This community offers truly world–class, resort–style living for residents looking for a diverse range of amenities, property types and price ranges.
Want to learn more about PGA National Golf Club real estate?
Contact the experts at Lang Realty for help buying or selling Palm Beach Gardens, PGA National FL homes. For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or use the contact form below.