Delray Beach FL Homes
||$100,000 - $200,000
|$200,000 - $300,000
||$300,000 - $400,000
||$400,000 - $500,000
|$500,000 - $600,000
||$600,000 - $700,000
||$700,000 - $800,000
|$800,000 - $900,000
||$900,000 - $1,000,000
701 S Ocean Boulevard, Delray Beach, FL - $44,500,000
707 N Ocean Blvd, Delray Beach, FL - $14,995,000
978 Gardenia Drive, Delray Beach, FL - $12,950,000
Choosing Delray Beach Real Estate
Delray Beach boasts two whole miles of beautiful sandy beaches, which have been drawing vacationers here for decades. Delray Beach home buyers are also drawn to the area by the selection of public parks and outdoor recreational facilities. The town has outdoor sports fields, pools, and trails for the enjoyment of resident and visitors alike.
Delray Beach home buyers might be surprised that this little beachside town has a wide variety of cultural attractions during the year and a selection of restaurants, museums, galleries, shops and boutiques.
Shopping in Delray Beach
- Atlantic Avenue: Delray Beach's own charming Atlantic Avenue is a treasure trove for the recreational shopper and showcases more than 150 different boutiques and galleries.
- Blood's Hammock Groves: 5 minutes from downtown. Established in the 1940's featuring citrus sales, plant boutique, flowers, ornamentals, fresh herbs, decorative pots.
- Levenger Outlet: 5 minutes from downtown, Levenger's only retail outlet. "A Purveyor of Tools for the Serious Readers" sells heirloom quality reading accessories at reasonable prices including lamps, leather goods, "reading furniture".
- Ocean City Lumber Company: Tucked in the historic Pineapple Grove district of downtown Delray Beach is Ocean City Lumber Company. This one time lumber yard is now a great shopping, dining and entertainment center with galleries, boutiques and trendy cafes that spill out onto the brick-paved sidewalks. Just north of Atlantic Ave. between NE 2nd Ave. & Pineapple Grove Way.
- ABC Carpet & Home, The Outlet: 5 minutes from downtown. An outlet version of the famous New York City original. Deluxe home furnishings and accessories including Persian Rugs, eclectic furnishings, luxury linen and bath items –the unusual and trendy sometimes at bargain prices.
- Sawgrass Mills Outlet: 40 minutes. Featuring 260 stores including Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, Ann Taylor, and more.
- Mizner Park , Boca Raton: 10 minutes from downtown Delray Beach. A unique shopping destination featuring courtyards with fountains, beautiful landscaping, gourmet restaurants. Offers unique designer clothing and accessories and art galleries.
- Worth Avenue, Palm Beach: 30 minutes from Delray Beach. Renowned for world class shopping with 200 luxury stores such as Cartier, Chanel, Tiffany with many of the historical buildings designed in Mediterranean Revival style.
Want to learn more about Delray Beach homes?
Contact the experts at Lang Realty for help buying or selling Delray Beach homes. For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or use the contact form below.
All listings featuring the BMLS logo are provided by Beaches MLS Inc. Copyright 2020 Beaches MLS. This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed.
© 2020 Beaches Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on March 30th, 2020 at 5:00am EDT.
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the Miami Association of REALTORS®, and is updated as of March 30th, 2020 at 4:46am EDT (date/time).
All information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed by the MLS and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change, or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor LANG REALTY shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, or misprints, and shall be held totally harmless from any damages arising from reliance upon these data. © 2020 MLS of MAR.
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing