Boca Raton is a City in Palm Beach County, Florida. Boca Raton is the largest city between West Palm Beach and pompano Beach. A population of 86,396 recorded in the 2006 U.S. Census but the majority of people under the postal address of Boca Raton, about 200,000 people in total are not actually residence of municipal Boca Raton. The top ten reasons to buy a condo in Boca Raton, Florida are: the appealing variety of historic buildings, museums, and interesting sightseeing opportunities. With many local attractions, there are plenty of activities in Boca Raton to keep you busy.
- Boca Raton living is more expensive then most cities in Florida, but the A rated schools and extravagant ambiance are well worth the expense. The A rated schools are made up of a variety of private and public elementary school, middle school, high school, and university. Some of the schools listed as A rated are Boca Raton Community High School, Lynn University, and Florida Atlantic University.
- The Average house hold income is $60,248 with and unemployment rate of only 8 percent which is lower compared to Florida's unemployment rate of 10 percent. The average age of the Boca Raton residence is 35-50. Sixty Percent of the residence own there home and the average home price is $259,566.
- Boca Raton boasts a wide variety of beaches with sparkling white sand and crystal blue waters. Some of the beaches provide the convenience of renting cabanas, wave runners, surf boards, and other equipment that the whole family will enjoy.
- Take advantage of Boca Raton attractions both indoors and outdoors. From a effortless picnic or a evening retreat to the park to a strenuous hike, a round of golf on one of the 101 courses within 30 miles, there are plenty of activities to keep busy in Boca Raton.
- Events happen in Boca Raton no mater the time of year, the event calender is always full of fun activities. The events consist of theater performances, concerts by local or national performers, public festivals, unique museum exhibits and dance recitals from all levels of experience.
- After a long day of work unwind at one of the many bars or nightclubs that Boca Raton has to offer. Want to relax by listening to local talent? Nakava is one of the best places to hear some up and coming bands from Boca Raton. Delux Nightclub has high-energy rhythms that no one can resist dancing to.
- Enjoy the amazing restaurants that Boca Raton has to offer. Take pleasure in some terrific Mediterranean cuisine from 32 East or a delicious steak from Morton's Steakhouse. Also check out The Addison or even Kathy's Gazebo Cafe for other options to tantalize the taste buds.
- Boca Raton is Known for it's downtown shops and boutiques that supply's the shopper with a very unique buy. In the historic district its easy to find unusual gifts, trinkets, art, antiques, and apparel. The Boca Raton mall also houses some 220 specialty stores, including Tiffany & Co., Williams-Sonoma, Cartier, Burberry, Juicy Couture and Cavalli to name a few. The main department stores that are attached to the mall are Bloomingdale's, Macy's, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue and Sears.