- Housing prices to rise in 2013. According to Zillow estimates, home prices will rise by 1.3 percent in 2013. Home buyers seeking extraordinary value may want to buy before January.
- Unemployment down. Florida's unemployment rate dropped last month. According to Naples News, "The May 2012 rate was 2 percentage points lower than the May 2011 rate of 10.6 percent."
- Increased spending. According to The Tampa Tribune, "Statewide figures suggest people are spending more of their discretionary dollars."
- Population growth. More residents means more of a demand for housing. "Based on Florida's current rate of population growth," said The Florida Times-Union, "it is poised to pass New York in two years as the nation's third most populous state."
- Rising rental rates. It is more affordable to buy than to rent in most U.S. cities, according to CNN Money. Trulia ranked Miami Number 1 in "Top 10 Cities to Buy vs. Rent." Jacksonville, Fl was also on that list.
Buyers looking to invest in this prime real estate market can contact Lang Realty, the leading real estate company in the Boca Raton, Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Delray Beach, Port St. Lucie and surrounding localities. Visit LangRealty.com to see our current home and condo listings from fantastic bargains to multi-million estates.
Photo via FreeDigitalPhotos.net