Go Pink Campaign is bigger than ever in Boca this year. Throughout this month, Boca will paint the town pink to help show support and raise money for all those affected by breast cancer.
- October 1-31, Mizner Park Amphitheater will color the fountain and landmark tower with pink lights.
- For the third consecutive year, the Boca Raton Fire Department will wear special t-shirts in support of Breast Cancer awareness month.
- Lang Realty and many companies throughout Boca are joining in the fight against breast cancer by incorporating the Go Pink message through marketing materials and social media channels
- On Saturday, October 25, thousands, including Lang Realty, will join in the American Cancer Society’s 11th Annual making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk that begins at the Mizner Park Amphitheater and directs walkers through Downtown Boca along Palmetto Park Road to AIA and back. So far, Saturday’s walk consists of 301 teams, 2,471 participants and has raised $184,459.
- Immediately following the American Cancer Society’s 11th Annual making Strides Against Breast Cancer Walk event is the 3rd annual Meet Me on the Promenade .
- The Go Pink Campaign carries on into November with the Annual Dolphins Cycling Challenge on Saturday, November 2 and Sunday, November 3, to raise money for the Sylvester Comprehensive Cancer Center. Rides begin at the Mizner Park Amphitheater. So far $1.3 million has been raised with 2,222 registered riders.
Way to go, Boca – together we are making strides against breast cancer.