The Boca Raton Beautification Committee announced the winners of their Annual Landscape Excellence Awards on Wednesday, May 5 at City Hall. Each year, the Committee honors local businesses for their landscaping efforts in several different categories. The recognition encourages businesses, homeowners associations and schools in the city limits to improve their landscaping and add to the beauty of Boca Raton.
A luncheon sponsored by Lang Realty and Lang Management for winners and officials followed the ceremony. “Lang Management and Lang Realty salute today’s winners and their efforts in making Boca Raton a beautiful city for all of us to enjoy. We are proud to be the sponsor of the post awards luncheon and to have the opportunity to celebrate the beauty of Boca Raton.” remarks Kevin Carroll, President, Lang Management.
The winners announced include:
- Hotel/Motel - Boca Beach Club
- Large Commercial - 595 Financial Center
- Small Commercial - Count De Hoernle Theatre
- Low Density Residence (gated) - Wimbledon Villas
- Low Density Residence (ungated) - New Floresta Homeowners Association
- High Density Residence (multi-family)-The Aragaon
- Industrial -The Atrium.
- Institutional-Belle Terre III
- LEED - Environmental Property - Liberty Properties
- Open Category - University Commons
The Boca Beautification Committee was formed in 1983. City Council Member Al Edmunds and the first Chairman of the Boca Raton Blue Ribbon Beautification Committee, David Ashe funded a landscape project on South Federal Highway at Royal Palm Way.
Lang Realty is one of South Florida’s top independent residential and commercial real estate companies with over 300 full-time professionals. For more information, please visit www.langrealty.com or contact 561.989.2100 .