How Lang Realty captured the top spot in listings for Palm Beach County
As seen in South Florida Business & Wealth
Features, Profiles, Real Estate | June 24, 2016
By Arnie Rosenberg | Photography by Larry Wood
Early in its days, when Lang Realty still was finding its legs, Scott Agran knew what ultimately would make his company successful: its agents.
“There are so many aspects that make someone a successful Realtor,” says Agran, president of the Boca Raton-based real estate firm. “I believe in fostering a lot of different personalities and a lot of different business practices, as long as they run by one rule: Represent me in a professional and ethical manner.
“We don’t create cookie-cutter entrepreneurs,” he stresses. “We create a lot…
WILL HISTORY REPEAT ITSELF?
From the history of stocks above, it’s easy to understand why so much money is being withdrawn from stocks and reinvested into real estate.
Perhaps it’s time for all investors to reconsider tangible real estate as an alternative to stocks and bonds.
Real estate investments are expected to see steady gains over the next decade and can be leveraged.
Call Cam Kirkwood today for the best real estate investment opportunities.
Kevin Carroll from Lang Management and Elaine Russell of Lang Realty join WPTV Chief Meteorologist, Steve Weagle to present a check to the American Red Cross. The week long ride raises awareness for the start of hurricane season and the importance of being prepared. Participation in this program has become a Lang tradition. #stevesride, #langrealty
You’re Still Renting?
If you’re still renting property on an annual or seasonal basis, it’s time to rethink your strategy. There are dozens of reasons why it makes far more sense to buy property. Listed below are the top 10 reasons why you should make the commitment to buy as soon as possible.
- 1. Appreciation – Real estate is expected to appreciate at double-digit rates over the next few years. If you own real estate, you will reap the profits from a future sale.
- 2. The Perfect Retirement Plan – You can buy your dream home for far less money now, rather than paying too much because you waited until you retired to buy.
- 3. Interest Rates – If you’re planning on getting a mortgage, interest rates could skyrocket. It makes more sense
Lang Realty, Community, Culture, and Fun
If you are thinking about moving to a new house this fall season, it’s wise to begin preparations now. Does your house need repairs, tweaking, painting? If so, you might want to tackle those items right now. You’ll also want to know how much you are going to need out of the sale of your home to purchase your next one. Scan the marketplace to see what your home is competing against and what you want to replace it with. Here are 5 staging tips to help prepare for an autumn showing.
- The Fall Curb Appeal – dress your house or at least your front steps with seasonal flowers or plants, and a few pumpkins or other items with an autumnal feel to embrace the fall season.
- Moderation – the key to success with décor and staging is moderation. You want to be
Just east of Lake Wales, on Highway #60, is a white roadside building with the single word “HONEY” written in five-foot high letters just under the roofline. This is the heart of Florida’s famous citrus groves and the very thought of sweet orange blossom honey draws the motorist into the gravel parking area. The door is open. No shopkeeper is in sight. Inside the small anti-room are jars of clear filtered raw honey neatly arranged on whitewashed shelves. One-pound jars are marked $5.00 and two-pound jars are marked $9.00.
It’s the honor system: The customer is directed to pay for the goods by placing the proper amount of cash, or a check, in a small slot on the top of a very heavy box, secured to the floor in the middle of the room. The customer…
Go Pink Campaign is bigger than ever in Boca this year. Throughout this month, Boca will paint the town pink to help show support and raise money for all those affected by breast cancer.
- October 1-31, Mizner Park Amphitheater will color the fountain and landmark tower with pink lights.
- For the third consecutive year, the Boca Raton Fire Department will wear special t-shirts in support of Breast Cancer awareness month.
- Lang Realty and many companies throughout Boca are joining in the fight against breast cancer by incorporating the Go Pink message through marketing materials and social media channels
- On Saturday, October 25, thousands, including Lang Realty, will join in the American Cancer Society’s 11th Annual making Strides Against
In a recent blog for The National Association of Realtors, Melissa Tracey, cited the following as the most desired features homebuyers are looking for inside their new home:
- Central Air Conditioning—top feature
- Internet ready and cable (or satellite) ready
- A walk-closet in master bedroom
- Master bath connected to master bedroom (ensuite)
- New appliances in the kitchen, preferably stainless steel
- Dinette in kitchen area
- Hardwood floors
- Countertops of granite
- An island in the kitchen
Source: “ Interior Home Features That Home Buyers Crave” by Melissa Tracey, REALTOR® Magazine