133 Isle of Venice Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
• 8 boat slips for private vessel up to 50 feet long
• Deep-water canal with ocean access
• Resort-style, heated saltwater system pool
• 120 linear feet of water frontage
• Outdoor entertainment and barbecue area
• Outdoor storage space for kayaks,
• Garage bike storage
• Optional electric vehicle-ready spots available within
secure parking garage
• Semi-private elevators
• Wi-Fi in common areas
• Pet friendly, smoke-free environment
• 24/7 video surveillance and FOB secure entry
• Spacious loft-style floor plans with high ceilings
• Sliding partitions available for purchase for master
bedroom and optional bedroom / office
• Every residence is a double corner unit with
• Floor-to-ceiling, hurricane impact windows
• Oversized balconies with modern railings
• European kitchen cabinetry
• Quartz countertops
• Sub-zero and Wolf appliances
• Large, walk-in closets
• Decorator Ready, optional finish packages available
• Beautiful water and sunset views
Fort Lauderdale's Finest
Once just a seaside vacation destination, Fort Lauderdale is one of the nation’s most exciting waterfront cities and the perfect place to call home. Residents enjoy life on both the Intracoastal Waterway and the Atlantic Ocean alongside access to world-class amenities, activities and endless days of sunshine.
AquaVue Homes for Sale
New Search X
No listings were found matching your search criteria.
Register Now for Exclusive Benefits
Sign up for free with LangRealty.com and get unlimited access to details about Florida MLS® listings. You'll be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Florida properties, and request showings. We will also email you new listings that match your search criteria as they come available.
DOWNLOAD OUR FREE APP
Want to learn more about homes in AquaVue?
Contact the experts at Lang Realty for help buying or selling AquaVue FL homes. For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or use the contact form below.