Port St. Lucie Homes For Sale
The Jewel of the Treasure Coast
Port St. Lucie, located on the southern end of mainland St. Lucie County and close to Palm Beach Gardens and West Palm Beach, is ideal for full-time and season residents, families and retirees. The area is home to the famous PGA Village and Learning Center, pristine sandy beaches, miles of lush green parks, natural reefs, and boating, equestrian and hiking areas. Find Port St. Lucie houses for sale on LangRealty.com in a variety of price points, communities and Port St. Lucie locations.
Read more about Port St Lucie FL homes.
Register Now for Exclusive Benefits
Sign up for free with LangRealty.com and get unlimited access to details about Florida MLS® listings. You'll be able to save your custom searches, bookmark your favorite Florida properties, and request showings. We will also email you new listings that match your search criteria as they come available.
- Townpark At Traditi...
- Lake Charles
- Victoria Parc At Tr...
- Sawgrass Lakes
- Country Club Estate
- Lake Forest
- Magnolia Lakes
- The Lakes At Tradit...
- The Vineyards
- PGA Village
- Kings Isle
- The Belmont
- Ballantrae Yacht & ...
- The Club At St. Luc...
Port St Lucie FL Homes, $100,000 - $200,000
Are you looking for specific features in a Port St. Lucie Florida home?
Customize your Port St Lucie MLS ® listings search to narrow your results to homes that fit with your specific needs.
Choosing Port St. Lucie Real Estate
Port St. Lucie’s cultural arts community offers an array of choices from Broadway productions and nationally known performers to classical music and civic theatre productions. Museums and galleries along the Treasure Coast are also plentiful. With a love for celebration and the arts, this county love to celebrate and offers weekly festivals and fun for the whole family.
Colleges & Universities near Port St. Lucie
- Palm Beach State College
- Indian River State College
- Palm Beach Atlantic University - West Palm Beach
- Lincoln College of Technology
- Academy for Practical Nursing and Health Occupations
Hospitals & Medical centers near Port St. Lucie
- St. Lucie Medical Center – Port St. Lucie, FL
- Martin Memorial Medical Center – Stuart, FL
- Lawnwood Regional Medical Center & Heart Institute - Fort Pierce, FL
Port St. Lucie Real Estate Facts
- Port St. Lucie, Fl estimated median household income in 2009 ($40,509 in 2000):
- Port St. Lucie: $49,331 vs. Florida: $44,736
- Port St. Lucie, Fl estimated median house or condo value in 2009 ($87,700 in 2000):
- Port St. Lucie: $155,700 vs. Florida: $182,400
- Port St. Lucie, Fl mean residential property prices in 2009:
- All housing units: $233,281
- Detached houses: $238,527
- Townhouses or other attached units: $210,366
- In 2-unit structures: $197,256
- In 3-to-4-unit structures: $176,832
- In 5-or-more-unit structures: $221,614
- Port St. Lucie, Fl median gross rent in 2009: $1,156.
Want to learn more about Port Saint Lucie homes?
Contact the experts at Lang Realty for help buying or selling Port St Lucie homes. For a free consultation, call us at 877.357.0618 or use the contact form below.
All listings featuring the RMLS logo are provided by the Regional MLS of Florida. Copyright 2013 Regional MLS of Florida.
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed. © 1998 - 2013 Regional Multiple Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
Listing information last updated on June 18th, 2013 at 5:44pm EDT.